Admission /Registration Guidelines
- Registration forms are available at school reception between 9:30 hrs and 15:00 hrs.
- Admission are open for classes -PP & onwards
- Age Criterion:
LKG: 3+ as on 31st March 2022
UKG: 4+ as on 31st march 2022
For other Classes(i.e 1st onward):5+ onward respectively
- Admission will be granted on the basis of merit (to be decided through personal interaction and/or written test).
- Date & time for personal interaction/written test shall be informed telephonically as well as on school’s website. Link given on home page (www.rdps-nh1.edu.in).
- Admission test will be based on the syllabus of previous class, on the subjects – English, Hindi, Math, Science, Social Studies.
- Submission of the Registration Form does not guarantee admission.
- Result of interaction / written test shall be informed telephonically as wll as on school’s website through the link mentioned at point no. 5 .
- Documents required at the time of admission (along with duly filled in Admission Form):a. Copy of Birth Certificate duly self-attested.
b. Academic record of previous class.
c. Transfer Certificate from previous school.
d. 2 passport size photographs each of father, mother and child.
e. Address Proof, i.e. copy of Aadhar Card of both parents, duly attested.
f. Copy of Aadhar Card of child, dult attested.
g. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- To understand the working of school, it’s curriculum and infrasture, kindly visit the school campus on any working day between 09:30 hrs to 15:00 hrs. School will remain open on certain holidays / Sundays also for admission counselling. Kindly confirm telephonically @ 9996547888, 9996494331, 9729086888.
The Form can be submitted online, the link for the same is: https://forms.gle/Nn9Zi4KqiWSK1ZgP6