Classes PS-XII are held at Rukmini Devi Public School in Sonipat
School Timings (2022-23)
- Classes I to II : Summer : 9.00 a.m. to 1.10 p.m
- Winter : 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Classes III to X : Summer : 8.00 a.m. to 2.10 p.m
- Winter : 8.30 a.m. to 2.40 p.m.
- Classes XI to XII : Summer : 8.00 a.m. to 1.10 p.m
- Winter : 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
First and Third Saturdays : First and Third Saturday is half day for students. It is reserved for mentor-mentee programmes, remedial /extra classes .The second and fourth Saturdays are off.
Parent Teacher Meeting (for all classes):
As per the schedule given in syllabus Timings:
Summer: 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (April to October)
Winter: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (November to March)
Parent -Counselor Meeting: Fourth Saturday of every month (except holidays): 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Parent –Principal Meeting: (Subject to prior appointment)
Syllabus/Student Almanac: A well-devised syllabus booklet comprising important information about the session and the student almanac containing an overview of the school facilities for parents,guidelines for students, some noteworthy points, various records and other information are issued to the students at the beginning of the session/at the time of admission.
- Affiliated and Accredited by CBSE.
- Outstanding AISSE and AISSCE results. Affordable fee structure.
- Aesthetically designed and fully air-conditioned building constructed over an area of 3.35 acres with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Whole school programme based on the ACT Approach and 12Cs.
- Pupil-teacher ratio of 20:1 enabling greater individual attention.
- Trained, competent and experienced teaching faculty. Innovative, student-centered pedagogy.
- Curriculum nourished by life-skills and a plethora of opportunities.
- Multicultural exchange programmes and collaborative projects imparting an international dimension to the curriculum.
- Play-way curriculum without the aid of textbooks from PS to II.
- Mentorship facilities for various International and National level competitive examinations such as NTSE, JSTSE, Olympiads, etc.
- Blended learning through smart classrooms, 3D Lab, e-Learning Lab, e-Assessment Lab and Language Lab.
- Enrichment programmes for students, parents and teachers through orientation sessions, workshops and seminars.
- Implementation of NEP-2020
- Mentor-Mentee programme and clubs to foster diverse skills.
- First grade sports facilities for Table Tennis, Kho-Kho, Skating and Athletics, besides other field games.
- Separate playing courts for basketball, volleyball, football, handball and badminton.
- Celebration of Annual day, National and International Days.
- Plethora of opportunities available in Visual and Performing Arts.
- High standards of discipline, cleanliness, security and safety.
- GPS enabled school buses & CCTV surveillance in premises.
- Recipient of British Council award.