Our vision ‘Excellence in Education’ embodies the ethos of the school’s spirit- allowing young pupils aged 3 to 17 years to build strong intellectual, physical, aesthetic, social and emotional foundations and empower themselves to become professional leaders and lifelong learners.
To strive for strong foundation of young learners in the age group of 5+ to 17 years which will facilitate them to become active participants in lifelong learning and earning by integrating both national and international dimensions in the curriculum supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The philosophy of education inspiring our school is founded on the idea that “the schools are meant for students rather than the students are meant for schools.” In order to realize it, the school, with the aid of a flexible curriculum informed by national and global perspectives as well as a state-of- the- art infrastructure, sets an impeccable example of a learning module that is well prepared to meet the present and future needs of the students. Indeed, we perceive our pupils thus,
“You are a Child of Immortality,
Your roots go deep to eternity,
Your reach is unto infinity”.
We also believe that “a child is not a vessel to be filled but a lamp to be lighted”, and thus offer our students ample opportunities to build a holistic identity of their own.
Mission Statement (2017-2022):
As a responsible educational institution, we are deeply committed to our duties towards the community and society at large, and have thus pledged to weave the following into the fabric of our school’s mission as per the guidelines issued by CBSE:
- Digital India Programme– The school has framed a short-term digital mission for the duration of 2017-2022. It plans to develop a well-knit system to contribute towards Digital India Programme by digitalizing 40% of its processes by 2018 and remaining 60% by 2022, thereby reducing the paper usage and promoting environmental sustainability.
- Clean India Mission- The school will contribute towards the Clean India Mission by organizing frequent cleanliness drives, spreading awareness about hygiene through street plays and through other mass awareness programmes.
- Inculcate the value of 12-Cs i.e. Confidence, Creativity, Clarity, Calmness, Competence, Courageousness, Culture, Cosmopolitanism, Communication, Constructivism, Commandership & Curiosity.
- Prepare students for the challenges of the global world.. a world that continually demands new skills & competencies.. a world that requires the students to excel in communication & inter-personal skills.
- Make the students multilingual so that they are at par in this era of globalization.
- Embrace learning that manifests and transcends students’ knowledge as they set forth in life.
- Hone students’ proficiency and provide them an exposure to accept challenges and face competition, and thus, gain self-confidence to achieve success in all their endeavors.
- Imbibe, extend and refine moral and ethical values for holistic development of students as good human beings and socially responsible citizens.
- Empower students with knowledge that provides them a firm foundation to lead and create a niche in their respective careers even decades after their exit from RDPS premises.
“Education is a holistic endeavor that involves the whole person in a process of formation that aims our desires, primes our imagination, and orients us to the world.”- James K.A. Smith
Since the students spend their formative years in school, it is crucial to engage them in innovative and meaningful learning opportunities that empower them to establish themselves as successful professional individuals. Our unique school programme harnesses the intellectual and creative capacities of the students by developing their Attitude (A), Communication (C) and Thinking (T) skills. This ACT approach with 12 essential attributes mapped under 5 domains (Cognitive, Moral, Social, Aesthetic and Physical) allows the students to embark on a journey of learning, exploration and reflection and realize their innate potential.